Wiki Posts
Search

BA TATL Baggage Allowance

Search this Thread

Old Dec 30, 2017, 8:12 pm
Original Poster

BA TATL Baggage Allowance

Hey all,

In a couple of weeks I'm flying from VIE to PHL through LHR on an AA award ticket. VIE to LHR is operated by BA and LHR to PHL by AA. I'm flying both flights in Y and was under the impression (from both airlines' website) that the free baggage allowance is 1 checked bag. However, when I look at BA's website in my booking I see that BA is saying that I have 2 free checked bags for both sectors. I'm left wondering if this is correct or if this is something that I should call BA about? Anyone have any expertise here?

Thanks
Old Dec 31, 2017, 3:07 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Do you or your companion have status with AA, AS, BA or another oneworld airline? If not it may be a glitch, but if your e-ticket says 2 bags then that is what the agent will also see on their screen.

Welcome to Flyertalk and welcome to the BA forum undergroundking, I hope you have a good set of flights coming up and that you will continue to contribute to this and the other FT forums.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.