Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How inexperienced are Mixed Fleet?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 26, 2017, 9:42 pm

Programs: AC SE100k
Originally Posted by williamn78
Oh I think the lateness of the food and the fact one lady didn't get a meal were definitely noticed! This continual patchy service, combined with the closure of the YYZ lounge all combine to make regular travellers like me look elsewhere. Today another new airline was announced on the route - Primera, in addition to current Air Canada, WestJet and Air Transat options.
I have definitely noticed a significant increase in the inconsistency in service on the LHR/YYZ route since it switched over to MF. I have had outstanding MF experiences -- on other routes -- and maybe it's just my luck, but my trips on this route with MF crews have been clumsy at best, downright incompetent at worst.

As discussed on another thread, the in-flight service degradation, combined with the YYZ lounge closure, will force me to look at flying AC again -- even though I avoided them like the plague for many years.
Old Oct 26, 2017, 10:24 pm

Programs: BA Gold
LHR - SAN couple weeks ago in WT was really bad. The cc saw my surprised face as I noticed a few service blunders. She admitted mid flight “Sorry, this is my first long haul flight”

It was a pure joy flying AA in economy from LAX on the return. Never thought I’d ever say that....
Old Oct 27, 2017, 11:25 am

Programs: US Air, UA BA LH AI DELTA MARRIOTT CHOICE SGP
Originally Posted by DreamTrip
LHR - SAN couple weeks ago in WT was really bad. The cc saw my surprised face as I noticed a few service blunders. She admitted mid flight “Sorry, this is my first long haul flight”

It was a pure joy flying AA in economy from LAX on the return. Never thought I’d ever say that....
There is always a "first time".

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.