Community
Wiki Posts
Search

320 TP's needed for gold

Search this Thread

Old Oct 17, 2017, 10:33 am

There are many variants that are worth exploring. If you plan on booking anything with BA codes do make sure you sign up to the double avios thing. It might only gift you a small amount but it's better than nothing.
Old Oct 17, 2017, 2:36 pm

Programs: BA SI;KLM SI;AE SI
Originally Posted by flatlander
If it's worth doing, it's worth doing to excess: DUB-LHR-LAX-HNL return for £1500
MInd sharing the dates for this? Cant find any for such an awesome price
Old Oct 21, 2017, 6:27 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by PETER01
Some good suggestions there flbrit73 and let me welcome you to Flyertalk and the BA Board. There are a fair number of members with an extensive knowledge of very good TP runs (^) and what's available.

I hope you find something and if you can we all like to hear the end results from queries.
Well first of all, thank you to all the members that posted replies and all the helpful information, it was really much appreciated.

I took all the suggestions and tried many permutations of them to try and get the cheapest with minimal disruption and easiest logistics.

After a few more hours of checking how I could connect and get all the points in one weekend, I ended up deciding to spread it across 2 weekends instead and booked the below:

LHR > HEL 18/11/2017; HEL > LHR 19/11/2017 for £396

LHR > KEF 02/12/2017; KEF > LCY 03/12/2017 for £330.10 (not ideal placement for the return but £100 cheaper than in & out of LHR)

So all the 320 TP's for £726, I'll take that

Once again, thanks for the help and thanks for the welcome to the forum.
Old Oct 21, 2017, 12:49 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Gold 1MM, BA Gold, UA Peon
Originally Posted by jendartw
MInd sharing the dates for this? Cant find any for such an awesome price
It was mid-December but I'm afraid I can't find that price now. It's more like £2000 now, but for that you can add in JFK so DUB-LHR-JFK-LAX-HNL return for 920TP, departing around 23 Nov, 20 Dec or 28 Dec.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.