Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Have BA started BOB for cityflyer yet

Search this Thread

Old Oct 18, 2017, 3:47 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
I'm just thinking that when a company introduces a new 'improvement' in tranches, and when it comes to the next tranche, the immense majority of customers seem to say "I hope it never happens", it really should give them some clue....
rockflyertalk and ahmetdouas like this.
Old Oct 18, 2017, 5:29 am
PZE

Programs: BA Bronze, KrisFlyer Silver
Originally Posted by :D!
Over the summer I did STN-TXL (did not actively choose STN, but it was Sunday) and was not expecting to get a small pasta dish. However if I hadn't eaten in the lounge it would not have been sufficient for "lunch".
I doubt that the CF food is going to make a meaningful contribution to the obesity crisis but on this route the quantity seemed ok - I can see that some people would prefer more, but it was probably about as much as I would buy from M&S or Pret to take aboard otherwise.

The CE meals looked excellent but (as has been said plenty before) would have to be an order of magnitude better to justify the extra cost in the absence of better seating, decent lounge etc etc
Old Oct 18, 2017, 5:30 am

Programs: Amex Platinum, LH SEN (Gold), BA Bronze
deleted

Last edited by ahmetdouas; Nov 10, 2017 at 7:32 am
Old Oct 18, 2017, 12:09 pm

Programs: BA Gold, KFC 'The Colonel's Club' Palladium tier, Mucci des Visions Célestes du Nord-Pas-de-Calais
Originally Posted by orbitmic
I'm just thinking that when a company introduces a new 'improvement' in tranches, and when it comes to the next tranche, the immense majority of customers seem to say "I hope it never happens", it really should give them some clue....
LOL - is anyone under the illusion that this is about improving the service for passengers! Almost always, 'improvement' in BA marketing speak = cost saving.
Old Oct 18, 2017, 1:51 pm

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
Originally Posted by choosethedrew
LOL - is anyone under the illusion that this is about improving the service for passengers! Almost always, 'improvement' in BA marketing speak = cost saving.
There are some here that will defend anything BA does. I was sure BoB was an issue at LCY because it is unworkable with 2 flight attendants. They might scrap CE instead and offer Y only flights out of LCY just to prove they can do BoB. Alex, here is an idea for you!
Old Mar 31, 2018, 11:27 am

Programs: Varies
There's no mention of M&S food being available in ET on the Stansted to Berlin Cityflyer flights, looking at my MMB - so I assume there's still free food on board. Any idea what there might be on a lunchtime flight?
hugolover likes this.
Old Mar 31, 2018, 11:50 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by ttama
There's no mention of M&S food being available in ET on the Stansted to Berlin Cityflyer flights, looking at my MMB - so I assume there's still free food on board. Any idea what there might be on a lunchtime flight?
It should be something like a wrap and a bar run, this being a Band 2 in old money. If the wrap has meat or fish in it then there should be a vegetarian alternative.
Old Mar 31, 2018, 11:51 am

Programs: Varies
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
It should be something like a wrap and a bar run, this being a Band 2 in old money. If the wrap has meat or fish in it then there should be a vegetarian alternative.
Thanks
Old Nov 18, 2018, 7:15 am

What are the chances of free food & drink in economy continuing for my MAN-AGP LCF flight in May? I booked Club on the return and I am beginning to wish I hadn't now.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 7:23 am

Programs: Executive Club: Gold - Flying Blue: Gold
Originally Posted by timmillea
What are the chances of free food & drink in economy continuing for my MAN-AGP LCF flight in May? I booked Club on the return and I am beginning to wish I hadn't now.
I guess free food and drinks in Y will continue with BA Cityflyer.
Old Nov 18, 2018, 7:32 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by timmillea
....my MAN-AGP LCF flight .... I booked Club on the return and I am beginning to wish I hadn't now.
Don’t forget you’ll get 80 TPs in CE for AGP-MAN and they’ve started improvements to the lounge at AGP.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.