Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Op"Up": 62K to 5E on a 747

Search this Thread

Old Oct 15, 2017, 5:32 am

Programs: Mucci Blue, BAEC Gold, Blockbuster Video card
Originally Posted by alexwuk
Have you ever sat in 5E? It has very limited usable space. There's a strip of 15cm width between the divider and your seat running halfway along the seat, and that's it. It's completely different to 2A/K.
I've got a feeling I have actually - definitely either 4E or 5E (is there a difference?). LHR >> DXB abt 18m ago. But I wasn't working on that trip ('babymoon' pre arrival of the nipper). So 'useable space' meant somewhere I could stash my champers. Wasn't really concentrating on what it might be like if I were trying to attempt anything more taxing than watching movies, drinking, eating and chatting to Mrs P (she was the other side of the divider).
Old Jun 19, 2018, 2:41 pm

Originally Posted by alexwuk
I actually found the light from the ba logo thing on the rear cabin wall a bit bothersome.
Old thread, but having found this while looking for something else...

I was op-uped into back-middle row of F on a 744 (which I think is the seat under discussion here) a while ago. It was a long flight (LHR-CPT) so in theory this was nice. But that stupid logo thing meant it was like trying to sleep in Piccadilly Circus! I had to use the eye mask which I never otherwise bother with and generally don't like. For that reason alone, for me 62K is preferable. Switch it off BA!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.