Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

New survey from “confirmit” focusing on service & brand

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New survey from “confirmit” focusing on service & brand

Search this Thread

Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:46 pm
Suspended

Programs: Life Miles, Miles and more
Originally Posted by mmxbreaks
Yep, spent a long time filling it out. Mainly because of the huge amount of text and numbered/bulleted examples I wanted to provide.
The survey is a response to the hounding BA is getting in the media, I would think. It's a sign that satisfaction has slipped (and maybe volumes/revenue, who knows).
​​​​Very interesting, some here have been very firm that BA couldn't care less about what traditional or social media says about BA, or brand perception in the public domain, and that it doesn't affect purchase decisions. It would appear perhaps it is all having some real effects.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:48 pm
V10

Programs: MUCCI Gold
Originally Posted by nallison
​​​​It would appear perhaps it is all having some real effects.
I'd be wary of that particular conclusion. It might be that the collected results do in fact show most are still happy, or even if they don't management can still choose to completely ignore them.

Remember that Buy on Board was brought in because passengers told BA that they wanted more choice. Surveys can be made to tell you anything.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 2:51 pm

I got this as a GGL. Panned them.

I think I hear the sound of pennies dropping at Waterside and someone after some real data about how bad things are.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:13 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver, &c.
Originally Posted by dylanks
For example, I had no idea that Gold and higher receive a status tier with Langham Hotels.
I happen to be in a Langham right now; getting them to recognize the Voyager status has been a bit of a travail, but ultimately worked. The 6pm late check-out is useful.
​​​​​
Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:23 pm

Programs: BA, TK, HHonours, Le Club, Best Western Rewards
It is plausible that rather than the BA board looking for answers, this is plot to oust AC by showing his utter incompetence.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 3:45 pm

Well maybe BA is seeking to improve. On the other hand, many of the questions were in the old surveys. The 'Do you love BA?' question survives. (Oh, let me count the ways...)

I wonder if they've just got a new company doing the surveys and it has jazzed up the layout. The email itself came to me in old-fashioned Courier font.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 4:33 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist, Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: AF/KL Life Plat, BA GGL+GfL, ALL Plat, Hilton Diam, Marriott Gold, blablablah, etc
Originally Posted by Tobias-UK
I suspect this is a GGL specific survey, there are references to benefits only given to GGLs and many relating to recognition.
Mine too, but it's actually very easy to route questions based on status for a survey that is common across status levels, so it might just mean that the survey is status-adapted rather than status-specific. So we get the GGL line, the GUFs, the partner cards, etc, but it is quite possible that some Bronze got the survey and a question about 'being able to assign seats three days before anyone else' or something similar.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 5:51 pm
Original Poster

Programs: VS Silver, EK Gold, BA GGL/CCR
Out of curiosity, did anyone reply to the GGL version of the survey with an overall positive sentiment or did BA get it with both barrels from everyone as the above replies seem to suggest?
Old Aug 7, 2017, 5:56 pm

Originally Posted by Aztec_Flyer
Out of curiosity, did anyone reply to the GGL version of the survey with an overall positive sentiment or did BA get it with both barrels from everyone as the above replies seem to suggest?
My net promoter answer was 5 if I recall (and I explained it is a nuanced thing ... if you compare to air Transat it is one answer but Emirates will get another) and my 'will you fly again' was very likely. But the rest of it was 'awful'
Old Aug 7, 2017, 6:07 pm

Programs: BA - Gold for Life, CCR & GGL; IC Spire Elite Ambassador; Diamond Hilton Honors; Hyatt Discoverist
The OH and I, both GGL, received the email. Mixed responses.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 6:17 pm

Originally Posted by MPH1980
My net promoter answer was 5 if I recall (and I explained it is a nuanced thing ... if you compare to air Transat it is one answer but Emirates will get another) and my 'will you fly again' was very likely. But the rest of it was 'awful'
And to just follow up on these points - I was interviewed in the CCR on film a few weeks back about business/first and my impressions of BA v other airlines. I think I ended with something like 'when Air Canada have a better product than you in all cabins - you've got a real problem' (and they do ... still some very patchy air Canada cabin crew out there though).

But all the questions were along similar lines - recognition ... seats ... etc. The lady filming said I had summed up all their interviews nicely.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 6:52 pm

Programs: MUCCI; BAEC Lifetime Gold; Marriott Bonvoy Emeritus Titanium; Hertz#1, Avis President’s Club
I got it as Gold and let them know my feelings which are mainly negative.
Old Aug 7, 2017, 7:57 pm

Programs: BA Gold-Virgin Gold-Delta MM-Hilton Diamond-Hyatt Globalist-Marriott Gold-IHG Plat Amb-Accor Nobody
GGL got survey

BOTH BARRELS and I re-loaded TWICE !
Old Aug 7, 2017, 8:39 pm

Programs: BA Gold, Hilton Silver, Marriott Gold, Avis Preferred Plus
Yup got it as a GCH and will be loading up the quad Bofors
Old Aug 7, 2017, 9:56 pm

Programs: BA (GGL G4L), AA (Gold), HH (Diamond); Marriott (Gold)
I was probably more positive than negative, in part because I think as a GGL I have it pretty good. In the question about what I think of BA overall, really I wouldn't recommend BA to someone without status and said as much.

That said I gave some very clear feedback on areas where they need to improve, in particular with how they treat their staff and their customers.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.