Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Same day flight change on BA - how?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 5, 2020, 10:49 am

Programs: AA,CX, BA, Priority Club, SPG, Hilton
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
The current Buy With Confidence options won't go on forever, so it depends when you are travelling. Not least since there is only a very limited 3 or so flights a week to BUD, and certainly not two flights on one day at the moment or the next few weeks and months. Secondly BWC only currently waives the change fee, you sitll have to pay the fare difference, whereas Plus fares would avoid that. Clearly if you bought the cheaper fare and your flight was cancelled then you would be able to move to the other flight free of charge.
Thanks, that make total sense, my flight is in Jun 2021, it offers 4x a day on a mid week, so plus fare it is, still much cheaper than the price tag on exact time I preferred, and I am really flexible. Thanks
Old Oct 5, 2020, 10:52 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by Fly2Where
Thanks, that make total sense, my flight is in Jun 2021, it offers 4x a day on a mid week, so plus fare it is, still much cheaper than the price tag on exact time I preferred, and I am really flexible. Thanks
Yes, though I suspect 4 flights a day is optimistic. There is another very detailed thread on how to use Same Day Change (or FCOD in BA jargon). If you don't have at least Ruby status on oneworld, the benefit that some people miss out on with Plus fares is that you can select seats for free 48 hours to departure, rather than at OLCI.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.