Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA011 - Club seats for four

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2017, 10:23 am
Original Poster

BA011 - Club seats for four

Hi, Four of us will be flying to Singapore in a couple of weeks time. I'm only Blue and booked seats in CW using Reward flights so can't select our seats until-24 (Not without paying £192 anyway!)

My question is; as we're a group of four are we likely to be placed in the 4 middle seats on main deck of the A380? And if so, any rows to avoid if I do have an option to move at T-24? By viewing plan I can see that rows 10,12 and 13 still show 4 seats available.

Are two sets of two a better option?

Thanks
Old Jul 10, 2017, 10:30 am
nux
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, QF WP
'Best' really depends on your priorities and the makeup of the group. The best for 2 couples is different to 2 parents with 2 young kids for example.

Have you travelled in CW before? If not suggest you look at photos of the CW cabin layout.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 10:35 am

The main thing to bear in mind is that the middle pairs are very cosy - look for photos, as nux suggests. Good for a couple, but seats to avoid otherwise. If your group of four is a couple and two singles, or includes young kids that need close supervision, then the middle four might be a good choice; if not then I'd probably try to get the A/B or J/K pairs in two adjacent rows.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 10:36 am
Original Poster

Two adults and two teenage kids. Travel CW yonks ago and First a couple of years back.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.