Wiki Posts
Search

BA Meals - Complimentary?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:29 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by elitetraveler
I did self-edit a comment I made as I felt it took away from the point -- that in trying to be helpful, I found an example of how OP might construct their argument.
I saw what your self-edited comment was so please don't try and dress it up with this. I am glad you realised it was contrary to FT rules though and removed it - which was helpful I suspect to you rather than to anyone esle.
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:35 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
As we much prefer people to self-regulate their posts, and clearly whatever the remark was it was removed extremely quickly, perhaps this might be a good time to put personal feelings to one side and move on, because a continued personal spat is not going to help the thread or the OP one iota ... @:-)

/mod
Old Jun 19, 2017, 7:54 am
Community Director

Programs: A3*G, BA Gold, BD Gold (in memoriam), IHG Diamond Ambassador
Thread temporarily closed for Mod review.

Thank you for your patience whilst the Mod team resolved some issues. This thread is now open for contributions again, although in view of the previous closure we would ask that members treat each other with respect and debate the issue, not the person.

/mod

Last edited by NWIFlyer; Jun 21, 2017 at 8:47 am
Old Apr 15, 2018, 9:13 am
Original Poster

Update although I got no where with CR I spoke to a DM at Heathrow and was given 10K avios

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.