Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

British Airways 747 Business Class: Who designed this seat? (YouTube Video Review)

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

British Airways 747 Business Class: Who designed this seat? (YouTube Video Review)

Search this Thread

Old Jul 10, 2017, 2:38 am

Programs: Mucci des Ancients Matelots
Thumbs up

Originally Posted by Hengilas
Have you flown QR J on the 777? It is without a doubt one of the most spacious business class seats in the sky. It may look old and not have as much privacy, but boy does that seat deliver (especially more so when combined with the QR service + meals)
double thumbs up from me. Leagues ahead and will be missed unless the new concept works as well as I hope for couples.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 5:24 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)
Originally Posted by mikeyfly
The "cozy suite" looked interesting enough for economy - but 10 across on 787
I like the look of "Vantage First" from the brochure.
Old Jul 10, 2017, 11:30 pm

Programs: Avis President's Club, Global Entry, Hilton/Marriott Gold. No more DL/AA status.
Originally Posted by Bmused55
Where this guy is correct on the points he makes, I cannot stand his smug, superior attitude and poor sarcasm attempts, as if he were some leading man whose opinion really matters. He's just a travel vlogger.

How the hell does one get into such a career? Seems like paradise for me.
All the complaints are the same as from his 747 review, and worse, he never answers the titular question for the Dreamliner. He is smug, too, you're right about that.

I'd say that the 787 is better than the 747, because there's only one bad seat per row instead of two, so you are never sharing a space with a stranger. My wife told me that the middle seat, with the dividers up, was very warm.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.