Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Lounge in Sofia airport

Search this Thread

Old Jul 15, 2019, 8:15 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
I didn't look at specifics, but seemed like a solid selection of different cans etc. I stood at what I thought was a bar for 5 mins, only to be told to help myself. I guess what confused me was the two lounge dragons standing behind the raised section.

If you are after a full meal, better to eat elsewhere. But if you are just after snacks and drink it's a decent enough lounge to chill in.
Old Jul 15, 2019, 10:00 am

Programs: BA Gold (OW Emerald), TK Elite (*A Gold)
Was I unlucky when in the downstairs Preslav lounge a few weeks back? Because I found the smoking room was terribly ventilated and the whole place had a noticeable smoke scent. Obviously not an issue to many but for some it would have been very off putting.

Also, I don’t recommend using any of those Visa massage chairs. They were actually pretty painful and I had a sore shoulder blade for some days afterwards
Old Jul 16, 2019, 3:06 am

Programs: BAEC Gold / Marriott Platinum
There were only 1 or 2 people in the smoking lounge, so must admit didn't notice anything. As for the chairs, I avoided them, which listening to your experience was a good thing!
Old Aug 6, 2019, 2:49 am

Well not having priority pass etc anymore we were sent to the upstairs lounge which actually is OK for what I was expecting. Selection of open sandwiches, nice coffee machine, booze if you wish and isn't too hot.
Plus no stale cigarette smell!

Sign posting in the airport could do with a revamp mind...
Old Jul 26, 2021, 7:03 am

Today there is a sign up at the Pliska lounge (pre-covid the upstairs oneworld lounge) - it had closed on-and-off but was open 3 weeks ago and accessible by BA Silver & Business-Class - now has a sign up saying tha BA customers are not allowed to use it.

The door dragon wasn't aware why, only a print of an email saying not to let BA flyers in - finally got to use some lounge-key tickets ( and comp'd 2 others in) - all for 3 bits of cheese and a G&T !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.