Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Lounge Database | North America

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2019, 3:59 pm

Programs: Marriot Rewards, AC Aeroplan, UA MileagePlus, WN Rapid Rewards
The voucher is planned to be given until The Club at MSY opens. Projected date for that to open is in January.
Old Oct 24, 2019, 10:01 pm

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
What is the BA F ala carte dining like at SFO? You don’t really hear much from anyone about the food BA serves on the ground to F at all. Is it comparable to QF’s F food or AA’s Flagship F dining?
Old Oct 25, 2019, 10:08 am

Originally Posted by NWplatinum
What is the BA F ala carte dining like at SFO? You don’t really hear much from anyone about the food BA serves on the ground to F at all. Is it comparable to QF’s F food or AA’s Flagship F dining?
See here: SFO British Airways Lounge

Personally I find the menu very limiting and somewhat uninspiring (and those two may be linked!)

rb211.
Old Oct 30, 2019, 11:26 pm

Programs: AS MVP100K, Hilton Diamond, IHG Gold
I will be going through the SFO lounge in February and will update people on the F dining options.
Old Oct 31, 2019, 11:37 am

I'm going to be at SFO in December and if I hit the F Dining area I will report back.

rb211.
Old Nov 11, 2019, 7:01 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel
Original Poster

Originally Posted by ASDwxguy
The voucher is planned to be given until The Club at MSY opens. Projected date for that to open is in January.
Boarding the 224 now and the voucher arrangement is exactly as you say

$28 single use voucher. Can be redeemed at restaurants plus selected retail concessions that serve fresh and ambient snacks. There are no concessions near the BA gates (A2/A3), so any foraging expeditions will take you to either Concourse B, or C, or both.

No duty free retail but it’s coming in the near future
Old Nov 28, 2019, 10:42 am

Programs: AS; BA Silver; UA; HH Gold; Sprüngli Connaisseur
Originally Posted by greg5
SEA J Terraces now has new seats. They are rather unadvantageously arranged. Windows now have a bar/barstool setup much as in GC North. Piper-Heidsieck Champagne in J lounge gone, and has been enhanced to Prosecco. I'm having an Alaskan IPA. They've also added two kinds of hot sandwiches.
Verified that the champagne in the J lounge has been enhanced to prosecco on my last flight. Champagne only in F lounge. Rather poor on BA's part I think. Hot sandwiches only in J lounge. No room for them in the F lounge.
Old Jan 24, 2020, 7:34 pm

Programs: BA GGL - maybe only briefly!
Just been turned away from Qantas First lounge at LAX as they said they weren’t accepting AA customers (domestic first from international) even with BA status. It wasn’t at all busy but I guess they could be expecting hoards in the near future for westbound flights.

If you go for an espresso martini in the OW business lounge, stay alert or they will make it with Baileys!

Commendable shower in the T8 Flagship Lounge though, which even appears to have some air con, unlike some where you seem to come out sweatier than when you went in.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 12:24 am

Programs: BA GGL, A3*G, Mucci de l'expertise des Apps
Originally Posted by vintagepilot
Just been turned away from Qantas First lounge at LAX as they said they weren’t accepting AA customers (domestic first from international) even with BA status.
uh oh!
Old Jan 25, 2020, 3:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP/LTP, BA GGL/CCR/GfL, HH D/LTD, SPG/MR Plat/LTP
Just been turned away from Qantas First lounge at LAX as they said they weren’t accepting AA customers (domestic first from international) even with BA status. It wasn’t at all busy but I guess they could be expecting hoards in the near future for westbound flights.

<snip>
As a rather frequent guest in the QF F lounge, I just may have missed the prelude to hoards arriving, but recently, on a too short connection arriving T4 and departing T5, I didn't bother the walk to TBIT, and used the FL. Beside me a guy claiming BA Gold, also said he was denied entry, for the same reasons. FWIW, the same procedure is standard in some BA lounges in the US, DFW as one example.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 4:08 pm

Programs: BAEC | qantas | IHG | Hilton Honors | Priority Pass | Nandos
What time of day was it?

I was admitted a couple of weeks ago for breakfast before a short flight to SAN. Domestic first ticket booked with AA, but with my BA OWE status attached.
Old Jan 25, 2020, 5:35 pm

Originally Posted by peter h
What time of day was it?
About 17:30. I will be trying again at about 10:00 if I have time.
Old Jan 26, 2020, 11:51 am

Just to update, allowed in today at 10:40 - after much inspection of BPs. First time in here but only expect to be here for 30 mins, and it is still the breakfast menu. I imagine it would be excellent later in the day.
Old Jan 29, 2020, 9:13 pm

Programs: Marriot Rewards, AC Aeroplan, UA MileagePlus, WN Rapid Rewards
The Club MSY officially opens at 0430 tomorrow January 30th. Great news for any J class passengers flying BA out of MSY.

https://www.aviationpros.com/airport...tional-airport
Old Feb 1, 2020, 7:13 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
The Club in MSY has indeed opened, and is available to both BA, Priority Pass and AA eligible passengers. Open 04:30 to 21:30 hrs daily.

Here is a local media report:

https://neworleanscitybusiness.com/b...leans-airport/

Extract:

New lounge, The Club MSY, opening at New Orleans airport

Travelers looking for a place to rest or keep working at Louis Armstrong International Airport now have another option. Texas-based Airport Dimensions and local partner JCM Management Group are opening The Club MSY in the airport’s new $1 billion terminal on Thursday.

The 4,700-square-foot space features unique fixtures and furnishings as well as a bar in the shape of a saxophone, a news release said. An illuminated, deconstructed, hand-blown crystal chandelier designed and created by local artists Erikdavid Kraemer is the focal point of the space, the release said. There is also photography by David Spielman, artwork by Ayo Scott, food by Chef John Folse and cocktails by Kathy Casey.
CMK10 likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.