Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Bizarre message at OLCI

Search this Thread

Old Mar 15, 2017, 4:48 am

Originally Posted by ratypus
Ha I just noticed that too - all my future bookings are now at the same time in the past, every single one of them on New Year's Day 1970 - a real IT special today!
I wonder if that is the day the BA computers were first installed!
Old Mar 15, 2017, 5:09 am

Originally Posted by Tim1975
I wonder if that is the day the BA computers were first installed!
Could be but more likely related to the operating system, several of them use 1/1/1970 as the base date for calculating dates (and times), they store date/time as an offset to the base date.
Old Mar 15, 2017, 6:00 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Gold, Virgin Flying Club Silver
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Thanks for reporting back. And yes it is noticeable how much more friendly everyone is in LGW (from a North Eastern perspective, so standards are high here!). Including those working Security and working in the shops. I'm afraid to speculate the lower level of business travellers perhaps helps, most travellers are there because they want to be.
Im originally from Newcastle so understand the high standards 😂
Old Mar 15, 2017, 6:19 am

Programs: BA Silver
Same happened with me last week. In my case somehow my passport details were wiped from just that booking. Very weird. Even after re-entering the details online it wouldn't issue my boarding pass. I did the bagdrop at VCE and they just printed me a new one out before I could even ask what had happened.
Old Mar 28, 2017, 12:52 pm

Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
Second example of this in a few hours....

I suspect a glitch. It's happened before, with a passenger at BIO. When they checked in it was as if nothing was wrong.
Same problem 2 weeks later...won't print a boarding card, can't access one from the BA App. Twitter Agent says use the BA Boarding Machine...except they don't have self-check in here in AGP!

Agent on phone says 'No problem. They'll issue you one at check-in' Grrrr I only have hand baggage.

No apology or reason except...oh, that's Spain for you. Probably having a 'airport test'...very helpful. Not!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.