Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Family guests T5 lounge

Search this Thread

Old Jan 21, 2017, 4:10 am
Suspended

Programs: UA 1K
You could try, but if no one has status it's unlikely your wish will be granted.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 4:10 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by jimlad48
on a related query and rather than start a new thread, i am flying in J on the same flight as both my parents who are in WTP soon - is there any way i can get them both into the business lounge at T5?
Hi,

Do you have any status on BA/OW? as otherwise being a J class pax on your own does not have any guesting rights

Regards

TBS
Old Jan 21, 2017, 4:31 am

Programs: Hilton HHonors, BAEC Silver
on a related query and rather than start a new thread, i am flying in J on the same flight as both my parents who are in WTP soon - is there any way i can get them both into the business lounge at T5?
Not as a rule but do you have any onward/prior domestic connections attached? These segments still book into J when combined with a WTP fare so they will be able to join you on the domestic legs if that applies. I would find the return the most useful after an overnight flight for access to the showers etc.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 4:52 am

Programs: AS; BA Silver; UA; HH Gold; Sprüngli Connaisseur
If they have an european international connecting flight AFTER the WTP, you could UUA them into CE if there is availability, which would give them lounge access, and a larger luggage allowance for the entire journey.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 10:24 am

Programs: BA Exec Club
Thanks for help - I am a lowly silver, and they are both BA blues.
Old Jan 21, 2017, 10:58 am

Deleted - bit slow off the mark and hadn't seen other replies

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.