FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   British Airways | Executive Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club-446/)
-   -   Family guests T5 lounge (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/british-airways-executive-club/1816489-family-guests-t5-lounge.html)

memesweeper Jan 19, 2017 12:04 pm

Family guests T5 lounge

I’ve got a flight with me + daughter in F coming up, partner + other son (12) daughter (10) on a different flight (same day) in J. Could we guest them into the Concorde at T5? It seems to be one guest each only :( their flight has no F so cannot even UuA to get them in that way.

KARFA Jan 19, 2017 12:14 pm

BA F passengers can access the CCR and guest one person each only. Unfortunately you are one short

umbyboy Jan 20, 2017 1:42 am

Originally Posted by KARFA (Post 27788001)
BA F passengers can access the CCR and guest one person each only. Unfortunately you are one short

Hi Karfa, would there be no flexibility at all given that two of them are kids? :)

A P Yu Jan 20, 2017 2:00 am

Very unlikely. It's discussed often in here.

antichef Jan 20, 2017 2:02 am

They take up one seat each so not likely, if they were an infant-in-arms it would work.

nufnuf77 Jan 20, 2017 2:02 am

When are you flying?

oxtailsoup Jan 20, 2017 2:26 am

Originally Posted by memesweeper (Post 27787968)
I’ve got a flight with me + daughter in F coming up, partner + other son (12) daughter (10) on a different flight (same day) in J. Could we guest them into the Concorde at T5? It seems to be one guest each only :( their flight has no F so cannot even UuA to get them in that way.

FWIW - our kids (15 and 14) don't like the CCR really and prefer the GF lounge.

... as do some adults on this forum! :)

KARFA Jan 20, 2017 2:28 am

Originally Posted by oxtailsoup (Post 27790689)
FWIW - our kids (15 and 14) don't like the CCR really and prefer the GF lounge.

... as do some adults on this forum! :)

The OP would still have the same issue with being one gusting spot short for the GF.

Beano HK Jan 20, 2017 2:50 am

Originally Posted by KARFA (Post 27790701)
The OP would still have the same issue with being one gusting spot short for the GF.

Unless OP was GGL which we don't know from his profile?

KARFA Jan 20, 2017 3:01 am

Originally Posted by Beano HK (Post 27790742)
Unless OP was GGL which we don't know from his profile?

Well that would have been relevant to the CCR access too and the OP wouldn't have had an issue to start with if so.

I think it is reasonable to assume the OP would have said something if a GGL.

memesweeper Jan 20, 2017 5:14 pm

Yup, I'm no GGL. Good excuse to get some serious TP earning in though :)

UKtravelbear Jan 20, 2017 5:30 pm

Originally Posted by umbyboy (Post 27790596)
Hi Karfa, would there be no flexibility at all given that two of them are kids? :)

You could all have a family outing in Galleries Club though.

navylad Jan 21, 2017 3:18 am

What date are you travelling, it may be that someone else on here travelling on that day may be able to guest one in for you status and timing dependent.

Flexible preferences Jan 21, 2017 3:43 am

Originally Posted by navylad (Post 27795184)
What date are you travelling, it may be that someone else on here travelling on that day may be able to guest one in for you status and timing dependent.

Yes, this would be a good outcome. There is a travel meet up thread where people can arrange to meet up when travelling.

jimlad48 Jan 21, 2017 4:07 am

on a related query and rather than start a new thread, i am flying in J on the same flight as both my parents who are in WTP soon - is there any way i can get them both into the business lounge at T5?