Wiki Posts
Search

Arm rest covers needed in T3 First Lounge

Search this Thread

Old Aug 1, 2016, 11:24 am
Original Poster

Programs: MUCCI du gingembre cinquant, CAMRA
Arm rest covers needed in T3 First Lounge

I am thinking of getting my mother in law to sew up some washable arm rest covers for the utterly disgusting seats in the First lounge at T3.

Do you think that they would use them? They could be made in a nice complementary colour with a velcro tag to stop them slipping off.

Then if she makes 2 sets they could be washed daily.

Am I mad? Am I being a bit picky?
Old Aug 1, 2016, 4:21 pm

Programs: BA Blue; AA Platinum; Marriott Gold
Your post made me laugh. This lounge just seems tired and worn overall. Plus shower #3 plugged mid-way. Not pretty. Not sure how I forgot to try Admirals Club/Flagship since my previous experience at BA GF T3 wasn't all that dissimilar. Though the bathrooms were immaculately clean. But the lounge itself: nothing to write home about, incl the gents staffing the entrance-quite unfriendly (shocked me as one was British!)

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.