Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Trip Report: Billund To Humberside, on the Sun Air/BA D328

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Trip Report: Billund To Humberside, on the Sun Air/BA D328

Search this Thread

Old Aug 18, 2017, 7:22 am

Programs: BA CCR/GGL, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by simons1
Very good TR. Nice to read something different. I always thought places like Billund were places you sent the mother in law
... or the children, to visit LEGOLAND! We're there using the "kids fly free" offer in October half-term.

Interesting TR shefgab, thanks for sharing.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 7:37 am
Ambassador, British Airways; FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: BA GGL/CCR, GfL, HH Diamond
Originally Posted by KARFA
Nice TR, I enjoyed reading this one. I will be doing the HUY-BLL return in July so interesting to see a report. Will have to try and snag that jump seat if it seems a passenger can sit there
Just to complete my own comment, the flights I was supposed to be on in July got cancelled about 3 weeks out. Was rebooked in September and then the same thing happened again! I never got to do the HUY-BLL route sadly.
Old Aug 18, 2017, 7:41 am

Programs: BA GGL, UA Plat, DL Plat, Hilton Diamond
Sadly (or perhaps, happily ?) I have now run out of children to justify visits to Legoland, theme parks, Maccie Ds...

Happily (or perhaps, sadly) a cohort of grandkids is now powering through the early life stage...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.