Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Captain's Log....oh hang on, we seem to be missing an entry!

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Captain's Log....oh hang on, we seem to be missing an entry!

Search this Thread

Old May 23, 2016, 3:16 am

Programs: BA Gold, IHG Plat, Hilton Gold
Wow, I never knew these existed. Will have to get some for my 2 kids
Old May 23, 2016, 3:29 am

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold & GGL & CCR, HH Diam, Bonvoy Titanium, IHG Spire, Tastecard
how do I get one (for myself)?
Old May 23, 2016, 2:16 pm

Programs: BAEC
Originally Posted by chris1979
how do I get one (for myself)?
www.thresholdaviation.com

They sell one for about 6 quid.
Old May 25, 2016, 10:52 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold; Flying Blue Platinum, Hilton Diamond
Thanks for the help again. Captain came to speak to us and told us he had looked out who the outbound captain had been and had filled his name in. We then had a chat about our kids and he has a toddler a similar age to ours. Nice guy!

As for the logbooks, they look like this and are a nice reminder of travel done on BA for our kids.
Attached Images  
Old May 25, 2016, 11:52 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold
My parents started a logbook for me when I was quite young. I thoroughly recommend it.

My current one (well, about 3 BA log books stapled together) contains 20 years' worth of flights. This often creates some entertainment in the galley and I've had one of the flight crew come over for a chat occasionally.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.