Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Silver/Golds can no longer select Exit Rows in advance?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Silver/Golds can no longer select Exit Rows in advance?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2016, 9:48 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by PlaneSpeaking
I don't quite follow ...
I think what is being pointed out is that this thread started off discussing the inability of both Golds and Silvers to select exit rows on short-haul, typically the overwing exits in ET. That has been fixed.

Your problem appears to be an inability for Silvers to select seats within the Gold block zone at the forward end of the CE cabin, which is typically row 1 but I think can sometimes be more rows than that.

That's why it's a different problem, and why discussing it in this thread is liable to cause confusion.
Old Jul 20, 2016, 9:56 am

Programs: BAEC Gold. Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by Globaliser
I think what is being pointed out is that this thread started off discussing the inability of both Golds and Silvers to select exit rows on short-haul, typically the overwing exits in ET. That has been fixed.

Your problem appears to be an inability for Silvers to select seats within the Gold block zone at the forward end of the CE cabin, which is typically row 1 but I think can sometimes be more rows than that.

That's why it's a different problem, and why discussing it in this thread is liable to cause confusion.
Got it and thanks! There were a number of similar "row 1" queries and observations which is why I assumed posting here wouldn't be a problem. No worries and I hope my experiences and replies are of use to anyone who finds themselves in a similar situation. Thanks for all the speedy responses.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.