Community
Wiki Posts
Search

LGW - LPA - route cancelled?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2015, 10:42 pm

Oaxaca and Calchas- many thanks for the welcome. Most kind.

On the strength of BA's original arrival time and date I booked a Villa and car pick up.

Defo the car rental offices at LPA close at 2300 hrs , so I've missed that with BA/IB arriving now at 23.20hrs. So has everyone else!

I know about the Saturday flight but Ive already lost 3 days rental on a Villa plus an added hotel overnight cost.

Just can't rely on BA at the mo.

Thanks for wishing us good luck on our vacation. Thing is its not a vacation but a way of life for us and I expect to be able to fly as booked not relying on luck.

Thanks also for the heads up on myFlights App. I'll try it.

Cheers
SFD
Old Jan 29, 2016, 5:57 am

Programs: BA Exec Club, Virgin FC
LHR-LPA now cancelled

All,

received notification from BA today to say that the LHR-LPA flight i was due to take (op by Iberia Express) has been cancelled.

they gave me my options and I asked to be rerouted. They quickly booked us onto BA/IB from LCY via MAD.

Just so you're aware if any of you have plans to go to LPA soon.

Wonder why it was pulled...and if the TFN route has also gone too?

thanks

NOTE - this doesnt seem to be a complete route cancellation, just a rejig of the operating days, as it was never a daily operation in the first place!

Last edited by ajws_83; Jan 29, 2016 at 6:07 am Reason: more info found
Old Jan 29, 2016, 8:31 am

Programs: BAEC Gold Guest List, Hilton Honours Diamond, Accor Gold
Weren't these routes flying 3-4 times a week? I thought it was quite ambitious. In the recent IB sale they were offering rtn in Y for £98 which I thought was outstanding value.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.