Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA flight survey

Search this Thread

Old Feb 14, 2015, 3:58 am
Original Poster

BA flight survey

I recently flew from Miami to London with BA and received the statutory email survey. Unfortunately, when I clicked on the link it came up in Arabic
I did reply to tell them, but I don't think they'll respond. You couldn't make it up
Old Feb 14, 2015, 8:37 am
Moderator: Delta SkyMiles, Luxury Hotels, TravelBuzz! and Italy

Moving thread to BA Forum.
Please follow there.
Obscure2k
TravelBuzz Moderator
Old Feb 14, 2015, 9:58 am

Programs: I go wherever the content takes me.
BA flight survey

Hi Hansi - where is your BAEC account domiciled? If your address is in the Middle East then this might explain why you got a survey in Arabic. Alternatively, check your language settings in your account and make sure the preference hasn't changed.
Old Feb 14, 2015, 1:29 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by paul4040
Hi Hansi - where is your BAEC account domiciled? If your address is in the Middle Easdifferent languagehis might explain why you got a survey in Arabic. Alternatively, check your language settings in your account and make sure the preference hasn't changed.
I'm in the UK and always have been.BA have my contact details in the uk, so why is it that every click on the different language options for the survey it always opens in Arabic😣

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.