Wiki Posts
Search

Newbie Question about Tier Levels

Search this Thread

Old Oct 13, 2014, 6:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by KeaneJohn
Ok I am not a newbie but confused by this and got caught out last year when I went to Bronze, My membership year runs out on 8 Sept and card expiry 31 Oct 2014.

I have already clocked up 470 tp since 8 Sept and thanks to being reminded of it here will be going to RAK next month in CE to give me 160 tp taking me to 630 which will give me Silver until October 2016. If I get another 600 tp in Oct 2015 will that get me Silver for the remainder of that year (which I already have AND the following year) or will it get me another 2 years of Silver or will it just get me 1 extra year. ?

Confusing I know.
Earning 600 TPs after 8SEP15 will just give you silver until 2017.
Old Oct 14, 2014, 1:05 am

Programs: BA Executive club Gold ,Skywards
Whatever tier level you obtain ,within your membership year, you will retain this for the remainder of your membership AND your following membership year.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.