Community
Wiki Posts
Search

150 Pound BA Card for lost Luggage

Search this Thread

Old Oct 10, 2014, 5:38 am

Programs: Cunard WorldClub-Gold,Silverseas Venetian society,Alitalia Mille miglia,SPG,Fairmont,IHG.
Where was the flight to/from may I ask? Although I left BA in 1998, I spent over 10 years working in Lost Luggage @ LGW. The advice you have been given so far is good, as long as you don't take the pi55, you should be ok. Essentials, change of clothing etc you should be reimbursed for as long as you keep the receipts- and the advice to photocopy anything you send to BA claims dept is also good. If the bag is never located, the best bet is to claim through your travel insurance, but fingers crossed it won't come to that. Feel free to PM me if you need any more info x.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 8:44 am
Original Poster

Reunited and it feels so good....

Many thanks for the help all - my bag just arrived. With tongue in cheek I suggest that the BA First Priority Tag be replaced with BA Last.

No longer - can you enlighten us and describe what the pi55 is?
Old Oct 10, 2014, 8:48 am
Moderator, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges, and Ambassador, British Airways Executive Club

Programs: BA Lifetime Gold; Flying Blue Life Platinum; LH Sen.; Hilton Diamond; Kemal Kebabs Prized Customer
Originally Posted by yyz-kin
No longer - can you enlighten us and describe what the pi55 is?
The World's Most Expensive Pair of Tights

Particularly if you are male.
Old Oct 10, 2014, 9:39 am

Programs: Cunard WorldClub-Gold,Silverseas Venetian society,Alitalia Mille miglia,SPG,Fairmont,IHG.
Originally Posted by corporate-wage-slave
The World's Most Expensive Pair of Tights

Particularly if you are male.
Now that really IS taking the p................proverbial!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.