Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Upgraded but only on paper

Search this Thread

Old Sep 28, 2014, 2:10 pm

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by CCayley
I'm amazed that no-one has responded to say that the contract was complete and you should sue BA. Are all the forum's armchair lawyers taking the day off?
They've learned that doing so results in the the real lawyers using semantic analysis of every word in every post to point score against each other
Old Sep 28, 2014, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Oxon Flyer
Maybe someone just twigged that the seat you opted for wasn't actually available ...
Well spotted. I'll edit it now.

Palmer
Old Sep 28, 2014, 2:22 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by FrancisA
I suspect you are exactly the sort of CE passenger BA no longer want or need.
Me too, which is why I'm just two or three flights short of hitting Gold with Aegean. Now there's an airline you can trust not to start meddling with things when they become too popular...

Palmer
Old Sep 28, 2014, 2:42 pm

Originally Posted by Palmer
Me too, which is why I'm just two or three flights short of hitting Gold with Aegean.
Rules are changing on 24 Nov...
Old Sep 28, 2014, 2:42 pm

Whilst the reasoning given by the ground staff at SKG is more than questionable and clearly wrong, I suspect, after offering the OP the Upgrade, they realised, there would be not enough catering loaded ex LGW to accomodate this paid upgrade.
I guess they did not want to 'loose face', but it is wrong to not tell the truth as to why he/she cant be accomodated.

If I was the OP i would drop a line to BA and if he/she would have alerted me tl thos onboard I would certainly follow it up.

And possibly still accomodate him/her in CE even without the possibility of a meal

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.