Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Catering special meal reduction

Search this Thread

Old Nov 3, 2014, 12:50 am

Programs: BA GGL, CCR; AF/KLM FB Silver; M&M LH FTL; LY GLD; HH Diamond; SPG Gold; A-Club Silver; Avis PCI
Originally Posted by JustTheOne
In answer to your question, economyman, BA's lacto-ovo offering in First is pretty dire - it's generally overcooked pasta for the main. If you eat fish, I'd stick with the regular menu as there should usually (?) be a fish option. Contact YouFirst a week or so out to get the menu and confirm this, but I would avoid the SPML if you can...
Thank you! Will avoid indeed. Tried YouFirst but all they could find was the wine menu
Old Jan 31, 2015, 7:52 am

Programs: BAEC GGL, VS gold, Centurion
I just discovered the reduced meals. My parents fly CW twice a year return on average BA. My mother requires a Jain meal, if the fruit platter was still availiable things would be ok, however, this will mean my parents will never fly BA again! How much does the slop really cost vs losing passengers? Maybe BA are right but my parents have declared that their next BA flight is their last.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.