Community
Wiki Posts
Search

The BA boarding process

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2014, 8:35 pm
uk1
Suspended

I use to have a Dictaphone. Where do I stand?
Old Jan 30, 2014, 3:01 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Behind the chap using his pager, but ahead of the Beta-max salesman.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 3:02 am

Programs: BA BLUE BADGE
Originally Posted by uk1
I use to have a Dictaphone. Where do I stand?
I prefer to use my finger.
Old Jan 30, 2014, 4:06 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club, Iberia Airlines, Airport Lounges and Environmentally Friendly Travel

Positive enforcement at LHR T5 this evening

I wrong footed myself by joining the very much shorter general boarding line this evening. As it happened staff were not only enforcing the fast track lane but also held back general boarding until the very last passenger cleared the fast track channel. That person happened to be me - I switched lane after I'd cottoned on to what was happening.

Anyway, by my rough calculation about 60% of passengers who boarded tonight's 1494 did so via the fast track channel.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.