Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

BA Blocks Flyertalk For AA Passenger [MXP Lounge]

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Blocks Flyertalk For AA Passenger [MXP Lounge]

Search this Thread

Old Nov 5, 2013, 11:32 am

Originally Posted by HIDDY
Amongst young one's I would agree but folk of my age are happy still be connected to life rather than the internet.

My views are based on the age range of those I observed on the MAD subway......heads bowed with fingers clicking away on keypads. All seemed to be 25 and under.
The fact they weren't using smart phones doesn't mean they don't have them. Its going to vary by country but as someone else said, the vast majority of people in the UK own a smartphone.

And I think you'll find its possible to both use the internet and stay connected to life!
Old Nov 5, 2013, 12:37 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: OW Emerald, *A Gold, NEXUS, GE, ABTC/APEC, South Korea SES, eIACS, PP, Hyatt Diamond
Originally Posted by NickB
They've hired Ed Snowden to remotely identify all AA EXPs using NSA files of frequent flyers.
You don't even have to use the NSA if you have SFPD...
Old Nov 5, 2013, 2:34 pm

Programs: Usual Amex Cent. GGL.
With apologies to the Sainted Izzard

For the OP - to preemptively put your mind at ease - if your computer tells you that you have performed an illegal operation it is NOT suggesting that you are a back-street abortionist.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 2:46 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci Extraordinaire, Hilton Diamond, BA Gold (ex BD)
Originally Posted by Always Flyin
But, yes, the iPhone in particular does talk back to you. Her name is Siri.
Siri is a male voice in the UK and Samsung has something similar.

I don't think many people use it though.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 3:32 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Programs: Tamsin - what else is there to say?
Originally Posted by redreeper
Who's Mircowave?
Moderator of the AA forum.
Old Nov 5, 2013, 9:43 pm

Programs: MUCCI du gingembre cinquant, CAMRA
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Amongst young one's I would agree but folk of my age are happy still be connected to life rather than the internet.

My views are based on the age range of those I observed on the MAD subway......heads bowed with fingers clicking away on keypads. All seemed to be 25 and under.
This is why phones have cameras in them, so users can see where they are going while they are tapping away!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.