Community
Wiki Posts
Search
Old Jul 13, 2014, 1:58 am
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: Prospero
Blue Lounge

NB: BA flights usually depart from Gates 41 or 42, at the other end of the terminal (and past Passport Control)

Click to enlarge
Print Wikipost

Lisbon: Blue lounge! what a dump!

Search this Thread

Old Jul 13, 2014, 9:05 am

Programs: BA Gold IHG Ambassador Spire Shangri La Diamond
Originally Posted by LondonElite
I honestly think BA would do itself a favour by disassociating itself from this horrible lounge rather than pretending it has a proper offering in LIS.
Having just been there I could not agree more. And in the meantime, can they deal with the rude staff on the desk who left us standing for over 5 minutes whilst they chatted about how to process another guests priority pass payment and then on checking in and asking about the wifi code we were abruptly told its on the wall

Food was non existent (arrived at 0900) and the state of the toilets was shocking
Old Dec 3, 2014, 12:09 pm
Suspended

Five minutes after I entered the Blue Lounge I decided to leave. It felt way too creepy for me.
Instead, I bought a tea at Starbucks and sat in one of their comfy seats reading newspapers on my iPad. A much better place to spend time than the "lounge".
Old Dec 5, 2014, 1:30 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by dieuwer2
Five minutes after I entered the Blue Lounge I decided to leave. It felt way too creepy for me.
Instead, I bought a tea at Starbucks and sat in one of their comfy seats reading newspapers on my iPad. A much better place to spend time than the "lounge".
Indeed. Here are my views: http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/trip-...es-w-pics.html
Old Dec 5, 2014, 6:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

I couldn't even find it when I was at LIS. I spent ten minutes walking around and gave up.
Old Dec 5, 2014, 8:31 pm
Suspended

I think BA check-in should seriously consider handing $10 Starbucks gift cards to biz pax instead of referring them to the Blue Lounge.
Old Dec 6, 2014, 1:54 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by dieuwer2
I think BA check-in should seriously consider handing $10 Starbucks gift cards to biz pax instead of referring them to the Blue Lounge.
$10 won't get you far at LIS. €10 might though.
Old Dec 6, 2014, 2:11 am

Programs: QF, FI, BA, HHonors & Le Club Accorhotels
Originally Posted by chiefwiggumpi
.....oh well....Lisbon city is lovely though!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.