Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Website showing when it will be light during a flight

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Website showing when it will be light during a flight

Search this Thread

Old Jul 1, 2022, 4:56 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Sadly, it looks like both sunflight.io and sunflight.net are now out of service.

Does anyone know of any replacement for this? This was so much better than having to take a random punt based on incomplete 2D visualisations of a more complex 4D problem.
Old Jul 1, 2022, 5:49 am

Programs: BA Gold, AA PLT PRO, AGR, Strawberry (Nordic Choice), Marriott Bonvoy
Wonder if the developer made it into a paid app and shut down the website? There’s an app with that name here:

https://apps.apple.com/us/app/sunflight/id447540750
Old Jul 1, 2022, 7:17 am

Programs: BAEC - Gold
I had the “contact us” e-mail address saved for the site owner and I e-mailed last week about the disappearance as I used the site all the time.

I got a reply saying that they are working on setting up the site again on a new domain and would let me know when it’s been done, so I’ll post again when I hear something.
Globaliser and LondonAussie like this.
Old Jul 7, 2022, 3:09 am

Programs: BAEC - Gold
As previously promised, here’s the update I’ve just been given regarding the site:

I wanted to provide you with a quick update on SunFlight. We were facing issues with the domain renewals from GoDaddy. Even after multiple interventions, we were unable to secure the domain back so we have now launched the website on a new domain: https://sunflight.org

It would be sincerely appreciated if you spread the word about the domain change to your network who might be fond of the tool as well.

We will be launching several new features on the website over the next quarter. Stay tuned!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.