KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrow

<Deleted>

Last edited by KVS; Jan 22, 2013 at 10:20 am Reason: Remove Seat Maps
Old Jan 21, 2013, 5:37 pm

Programs: BA Silver/ows, CX AsiaMiles (not even GR anymore!) missing my GO days
Originally Posted by PZE
Thanks for confirming. Sadly we're in WT+ unless reward inventory becomes available. Was hoping for hi-J due to the more interesting looking WT+ cabin (particularly for a group of 3 taking the single and pair to front right of cabin) but I don't imagine it makes that much difference either way.
I think it will be low-J. I'm in a similar situation, having booked the 27 in WTP for April (a couple weeks after you travel) expecting a 773. Not quite the airline equivalent of Monty Hall switching your prize to a goat on "Let's Make a Deal," but a tad disappointing. Although the seat map in MMB updated for me and I was able to select seats in the new configuration.
Old Jan 22, 2013, 2:39 am
PZE
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze, KrisFlyer Silver
Well, there's progress... the seatplan is still labelled as, er, Monty Hall's prize, but the actual seat layout shown is that of the metaphorical goat (i.e. it says it's a 773 but it has the seat row configuration of a 52J 744). So all I need now is some J reward inventory...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.