Crying baby in club world??

Search this Thread

Old May 31, 2012, 3:29 pm

Location: All over the place often South Wales and Lake District
Programs: BA Gold for Life Accor Platinum
Originally Posted by thomastuyaerts
just found this on review site. I guess I was lucky with the one child loool

This review is only e few days old.

IAD-LHR Club World. Due to free upgrading of BA staff members and their kids (over 14 kids in our Club World cabin), this overnight flight felt more like a Kindergarten than a premium travel class. As full fare paying goldcard holder, I felt miserable for being so stupid to pay over 3000 GBP per person for this experience. Never again BA despite their good seating in Club World which is almost meaningless if a reasonable serene environment to rest cannot be guaranteed.

14^^
Does this person think that upgrading staff members and their children (if this is even true) is exclusive to BA? There is as I and others have said never any guarantee of a serene environment to rest in any cabin on any airline. I was kept awake by 12 fully grown french men on a AY overnight flight in J from HEL to ICN last year. The cabin crew did nothing about it as they threw things across the plane and shouted to each other across the cabin. Complaints fell on deaf ears. Like I say, anyone can keep you awake - statistically in J it's more likely to be the adults, and my experience bears this out.
Old May 31, 2012, 6:26 pm

Programs: BA-Gold (dropping to Silver soon); AA & Flying Blue; Top Gear (the Clarkson years); Doctor Who :)
Originally Posted by henkybaby
I may have misspelled 'babies' when i searched for babies on a plane...

So apparently well over 50 CC for the 1 pax? Those were the days! At least I think 1 pax....in white?

So is this W class or W+ ?
Old May 31, 2012, 6:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci des Delices Exotiques,Order of the Platinum Hairbrush,Her Royal Diamond
Originally Posted by T8191
Nice photo, Henk. Which one is you?
Originally Posted by henkybaby
How can you forget? I am the one standing next to you!
I don't see either "burgundy" track suits nor a bear.... So where are you boys hiding?
Old May 31, 2012, 7:57 pm

Programs: BA GGL (for now) and Lifetime Gold, Marriott fan thanks to Bonvoy Moments
Originally Posted by Yahillwe
I don't see either "burgundy" track suits nor a bear.... So where are you boys hiding?
They were the ones taking photos for their trip reports - don't worry though, they've made sure that nobody can be identified and had permission from the CSD/Purser
Old May 31, 2012, 10:30 pm

Programs: BA/AA/UA
dingdingdingdingdingding

Originally Posted by thomastuyaerts
just found this on review site. I guess I was lucky with the one child loool

This review is only e few days old.

IAD-LHR Club World. Due to free upgrading of BA staff members and their kids (over 14 kids in our Club World cabin), this overnight flight felt more like a Kindergarten than a premium travel class. As full fare paying goldcard holder, I felt miserable for being so stupid to pay over 3000 GBP per person for this experience. Never again BA despite their good seating in Club World which is almost meaningless if a reasonable serene environment to rest cannot be guaranteed.

14^^
haha you said 'Never again BA'
Old May 31, 2012, 10:53 pm

small wonder

[QUOTE=Steve_ZA
this will be his first LH flight and he may cry a bit. [/QUOTE]

i am crying every time i have to fly LH....
Old Jun 1, 2012, 12:27 am

Originally Posted by T8191
Now ... About the fries and cola ...
I don't particularly want to become the FT spokesperson for Creationism but if you take an Incompatibilist position I imagine you would say that fries and Coke are either the work of the Lord or the Devil depending on your dietary preference. (I knew that university course in ethics would come in handy one day)

And if you buy this view then there is no denying that the egg came first!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.