Community
Wiki Posts
Search

BA Shop: If you've got kids...

Search this Thread

Old Feb 26, 2012, 1:31 pm
Original Poster

BA Shop: If you've got kids...

If you've got kids, I highly recommend this toy when you next have an opportunity to buy on board. My 21 month old son loves it.

So do I!
Old Feb 26, 2012, 1:33 pm

Programs: BA Silver, MUCCI des Soins Medicaux, Le mdecin personnel PUCCI GALORE
Originally Posted by trickster
If you've got kids, I highly recommend this toy when you next have an opportunity to buy on board. My 21 month old son loves it.

So do I!
LOL - I read that as 21-year old son!

I was a bit concerned for you for a moment
Old Feb 26, 2012, 1:54 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
I am glad he likes it... They are very popular onboard. Usually sell it on most flights.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 2:02 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
I cannot believe the number if inaccuracies in that model. Never flying BA again

Old Feb 26, 2012, 3:48 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by BingBongBoy
I am glad he likes it... They are very popular onboard. Usually sell it on most flights.
Got it on the way back form CPH a couple of weekends ago. Asked on the way out and they said there's usually only 1 stocked so we took out chances that we could pick it up on the way home.

I think it's a really good quality toy set and excellent value for money.
Old Feb 26, 2012, 3:49 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Genius1
I cannot believe the number if inaccuracies in that model. Never flying BA again

You should see the size of the 'little' suitcases and the signs!
Old Feb 26, 2012, 4:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: **Mucci Diamond Hairbrush** - compared to that nothing else matters (+BA Bronze)

So do I!
Given it says for ages 3+ I'm slightly concerned that your 21 month old son is allowed to play with it.

Last edited by Jimmie76; Feb 27, 2012 at 5:36 am
Old Feb 26, 2012, 5:41 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
Originally Posted by Jimmie76
Given it says for ages 3+ I'm slightly concerned that your 21 month old son is allowed to play with it.
I'm planning to buy Little Miss P one of these to play with in Cyprus next week.

Are they only available on board? I really hope they are in stock when we fly!!!

By the way, since we visited the Heritage Center a couple of months ago, stayed at the Hilton T4 (just for the hell of it) and spent a good couple of hours on the top floor watching planes take off and land, she has told me several times "Daddy, when I'm bigger I want to drive an aeroplane".
Old Feb 26, 2012, 6:29 pm

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Originally Posted by PanGalactic
Originally Posted by Jimmie76
I'm planning to buy Little Miss P one of these to play with in Cyprus next week.

Are they only available on board? I really hope they are in stock when we fly!!!

By the way, since we visited the Heritage Center a couple of months ago, stayed at the Hilton T4 (just for the hell of it) and spent a good couple of hours on the top floor watching planes take off and land, she has told me several times "Daddy, when I'm bigger I want to drive an aeroplane".

Also available mail order to uk only via the link in post 1

cs
Old Feb 26, 2012, 6:33 pm
Suspended

Programs: BA Gold, BA Lounge Rats, BA Audit Survivors, CW Kitchen Defender, CX Noodle Connoisseurs Club
Originally Posted by cornishsimon
Also available mail order to uk only via the link in post 1

cs
Sure, but you don't get any extra Avios for it as you do for buying onboard
Old Feb 27, 2012, 12:40 am

It is very good (but it was only 10 when i bought it a couple of years ago ). jumbodriver must have contributed to the design, because the 747 rotates at Vr
Old Feb 27, 2012, 1:00 am

Programs: BA GGL, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC
Got it on the way back form CPH a couple of weekends ago. Asked on the way out and they said there's usually only 1 stocked so we took out chances that we could pick it up on the way home.

I think it's a really good quality toy set and excellent value for money.
Good tactic, I tried to buy on the way back TATL on Friday and was told that it had sold on the way out.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 2:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Very cute ... and an authentic representation of LHR.

Look, there's the A-10 bus ... and a lack of snow-clearing equipment
Old Feb 27, 2012, 2:57 am

Programs: BA Gold, Amex Platinum, Mileage junkie, Four Seasons seeker, brings the kids in F club
for kids??? My husband actually wants this.
Old Feb 27, 2012, 3:09 am

Programs: BA Silver
I was about to buy this, but then noticed it didn't have New First. It's disgraceful that BA hasn't updated it.

I'm never flying BA toy planes again.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.