Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Change to Class of Service in Pre 11/16 Avios Partner Booking

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jan 29, 2012, 8:33 am
Original Poster

Programs: DL GM US silver AA GM Jet Blue True Blue

My wife and I are hoping for advice from FT experts on changing the class of service on a CX reservation booked pre 11/16. Since we had only 125k miles each, we booked a YYZ-HKG-DPS trip outbound in business class and return in F. (We have a stopover each way in HKG and the return is to JFK if that matters.)

But in the intervening months, we have earned some additional avios points and would very much like to upgrade our outbound yyz-hkg leg to F. Has anyone had luck getting changing business to first based on the old award chart? Is it possible to succeed if we play call centre roulette?

If we have to use the new reward chart for this change, how would BA go about calculating the amount of additional avios points for the c-->F change?

THank you so much for your advice; my wife and I are hoping to make this anniversary trip as special as possible!

NB I noticed HTFlyer's related thread on changes to pre 11/16 partner award routing but thought it would be better to have cabin changes in a separate thread; apologies if this was an incorrect judgment...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.