Wiki Posts
Search

Should I fly BA F again?

Search this Thread

Old Jan 20, 2012, 9:45 pm
Moderator: British Airways Executive Club

Programs: Battleaxe Alliance
Originally Posted by GodAtum
As it's the start of the year I've been thinking (or dreaming!) of what holidays to take this year. I'm been wanting to go to Las Vegas and DC but I'm not sure wether to fly with BA again. I enjoyed my last BA F flight out there but on the return leg it was a disappointment because of the overstreched crew and annoying toddlers (I was really surprised there were so few fellow business travellers in F).
Toddlers are out of BA's control, but even if they are there, they can behave themselves (or so I hope) with any luck.
But to increase your chance of not having too many of them, why not return from another city that you might have fewer family travellers on board?

And also, what are the alternatives you are looking at? BA CW, or another airline?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.