Wiki Posts
Search

OLCI playing up

Search this Thread

Old Jan 4, 2012, 9:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: BAEC Blue
OLCI playing up

Got up at T-24 to check-in online for myself and Mrs Triptastic101 - at the point where seat selection occurs, got an error indicating that OLCI was not available for our flights. Only information was a link to check flight status.

Tried calling reservations and got nowhere. Everything seemed ok from their end.

Felt resigned that we would have to wait to check-in at the airport and endure the 9 hour flight to Denver, separated in middle seats.

However, one last try at OLCI with Mrs Triptastic101 on her own first. Worked first time. Then did myself, and we both showed up together in the seat selection. End result, checked in and reasonable seats - but why the hassle? Any ideas?
Old Jan 4, 2012, 10:11 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Priority Club Gold
Think there is a problem with the website

1 of my bookings is saying my email address is incorrrect, another 1 is sayimg the advance passenger details are needed for travel to the USA, eventhough the booking is to london !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.