Wiki Posts
Search

New food, new crew and a drinks menu

Search this Thread

Old Nov 25, 2011, 12:58 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA, VS,
New food, new crew and a drinks menu

Took my usual flight to Accra yesterday and wow, there were some changes since my last trip in September.

Noticed on boarding that crew were wearing hats, Accra was being served by mixed fleet.

When the menu appeared I was pleased to see that the food offering had got a little better. main meal was fairly usual CW fare but second service now has three different sandwiches although still no cake or scones.

But to me the best change is that there is now a bar list in the menu. It had always seemed strange to me that you could never really find out what drinks were available.

The mixed fleet crew were all very good, one member was working her first trip in CW and although very nervous did really well and got lots of praise from colleagues as well as pax. And I do just love the hats girls!
Old Nov 25, 2011, 1:04 am

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by stuart101
And I do just love the hats girls!
I like this part of the uniform a lot too - I think it looks tres smart. I wish they'd introduce it across the fleet - and on that note, I think I read somewhere on here that at the next uniform 'upgrade / change' it could happen.

Glad you had a good trip.
Old Nov 25, 2011, 1:22 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
After a similar positive experience on my DXB-LHR-DXB a few weeks ago it seems to me that CW is changing for the better. At least for now.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.