Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MMB/seating query

Search this Thread

Old Nov 23, 2011, 8:57 am
Original Poster

MMB/seating query

I'm booked for me plus 1 (both blue) to fly on Friday to Paris in cheapo ET. We have had the AC pair of seats at the front row (4) booked and paid for for some months. Having just checked mmb, it says were now 'allocated seats 04a, 06a, 04c, 06c'. The curtain has gone back a row making row 5 the front of ET. When I click for the seat map it says were in row 4 and I'm unable to select/move us as we don't appear in the ET cabin. Is this a website glitch, or have we been op upped? If I cant get the front row I'd rather have the exit... and my money back!
Old Nov 23, 2011, 12:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
I very much doubt you have been upgraded. I would perhaps give BA a call to double check where you are sitting, as you don't want to find yourself unceremoniously shoved to the back of the bus, as many pax have before!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.