Wiki Posts
Search

TP & BA Miles Error?

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:35 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Bronze; HHonors Diamond; Amex Platinum
TP & BA Miles Error?

MMB for my upcoming LHR-EWR-JFK-LHR seems to be incorrectly showing how many TPs and BA Miles I'll be earning.

According to MMB, I'll earn 300 TPs and 19019 BA Miles. I have MFU'd both sectors to F from a CW revenue ticket. The return flight is also a few days after the Executive Club changes come into effect, but even so, I wasn't expecting quite so many TPs and Miles.

Anyone know if this is correct?
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:44 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold, LH M&M Member
Originally Posted by MAN-FF
MMB for my upcoming LHR-EWR-JFK-LHR seems to be incorrectly showing how many TPs and BA Miles I'll be earning.

According to MMB, I'll earn 300 TPs and 19019 BA Miles. I have MFU'd both sectors to F from a CW revenue ticket. The return flight is also a few days after the Executive Club changes come into effect, but even so, I wasn't expecting quite so many TPs and Miles.

Anyone know if this is correct?
Doesn't look right. It seems to be counting one leg as F and one as C. I'd keep quiet if I were you and see what posts, but I also wouldn't count on getting the numbers above.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:50 pm

Programs: BA GfL, TK *G+
is the flight after the 16th ? will it be down to the new tier point earnings?
Old Nov 1, 2011, 12:52 pm

MFUs often show incorrect points and miles on MMB, but you will not get them.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.