Community
Wiki Posts
Search

MFU question

Search this Thread

Old Nov 1, 2011, 10:49 am
Original Poster

MFU question

Say there is availability to MFU WTP to CW and I already have a ticket in WTP booked in T class can it be MFU'd to CW?

If the answer the above is yes, is it still possible if it is a multi city booking (eg: LHR - SAN and JFK - LHR)
Thanks in advance.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 10:55 am

Programs: BAEC Bronze, M&M FTL, TK *G HHonors Gold
Originally Posted by samurai08
Say there is availability to MFU WTP to CW and I already have a ticket in WTP booked in T class can it be MFU'd to CW?
Yes. Any WTP bookingclass purchased for money (W, E and T) can be upgraded.

Originally Posted by samurai08
If the answer the above is yes, is it still possible if it is a multi city booking (eg: LHR - SAN and JFK - LHR)
Thanks in advance.
Yes, but if it's an open jaw/multi city, you need to phone in, as it can't be done online.
Old Nov 1, 2011, 11:05 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by martinfoss
Any WTP booking class purchased for money (W, E and T) can be upgraded.
So long as there isn't some other restriction in play similar to the shareholders discount scheme whose strict terms and conditions prevent discount bookings from being MFUd.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.