Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Warning: 110 minutes BA->U.S.A. connection at YVR *NOT SUFFICIENT*

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Warning: 110 minutes BA->U.S.A. connection at YVR *NOT SUFFICIENT*

Search this Thread

Old Oct 1, 2011, 12:31 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, SPG Somthingorother, et Mucci
Amtrak Cascades is currently 2x daily out of Vancouver, plus 4x daily coach connections. But if you want to go by coach, you could take the Skytrain just 3 stops to the River Rock hotel and catch one of the 5x daily QuickShuttles which will take you to BLI in 1h40 or SEA in 4h.
Old Oct 1, 2011, 4:41 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

The train would have been my first choice but as we were staying in Richmond/YVR and heading for Seatac to overnight at the Radisson before catching a morning flight to ORD the Quickshuttle made more sense.

As wind-blownmind said the bus certainly wins on frequencies. Train schedules in that part of the world are awful.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.