Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Guide to BA ONBusiness

Search this Thread

Old Aug 24, 2019, 3:25 pm

Any one know if you can claim original-routing credit for OnBusiness points?

Old Aug 25, 2019, 2:29 am

Programs: Mucci, BA Gold, A3*Gold, AA Plat, HH Gold, IHG Plat Amb, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by MarkFlies
Any one know if you can claim original-routing credit for OnBusiness points?

Since the points credited reflect the amount paid for the ticket any involuntary reroute should result in the exact same number of points. I did succesfully apply for ORC when rerouted by BA on IB but because the IB flights did not automatically credit.
Old Nov 5, 2019, 6:59 am

hello all, how its better to use On Business points? I have approx 40k. with less taxes.
i saw ORD/NYC - to Italy with BA/AA - taxes 580 euro for oneway in business.
i think its too much.
are there some better solutions?
thanks
Old Nov 5, 2019, 9:13 am

Originally Posted by Tafflyer

Since the points credited reflect the amount paid for the ticket any involuntary reroute should result in the exact same number of points. I did succesfully apply for ORC when rerouted by BA on IB but because the IB flights did not automatically credit.
This is not the case. I was involuntarily re-routed due to the BA strike in September and the outward sector reroute posted 2041 On Business Tier points when it should have posted 2620 OnBusiness Points on the original routing.
The Executive Club credited the ORC Tier points and Avios without any issues - I have not yet tried OnBusiness to get the ORC On Business Points
Old Nov 6, 2019, 1:56 am

Programs: BAEC Silver, Vietnam Airlines Lotusmiles Platinum
Originally Posted by ColdWalker;
I would assume they would make enquiries, and it would be reasonable to ask for something to show the business existed - letter head, cheque book...
Cannot register in the UK without Vat registration number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.