Community
Wiki Posts
Search

T5 Arrivals Lounge: Any Photos?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2011, 9:07 am
Original Poster

T5 Arrivals Lounge: Any Photos?

I've had a good search and can't find any photos of the T5 Arrivals Lounge. Can anyone point me in the right direction. And while I'm on - I know it's open until 2pm but what time do they allow the last customers in and when do you get thrown out?

Thanks.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 9:23 am

Try google image search.

Old Jul 27, 2011, 10:10 am

Programs: BA Gold
You'll get thrown out at 2pm but I've seen people arrive in almost any time up to then.

Hot food items after 12 will be few and far between ie all eaten and not replaced...from my experience anyway.
Last time I came in at that time,it was cereals,juice, loaf bread and some ham at best.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 11:01 am

Programs: BA bronze card, NHS Blood Donor silver card

Old Jul 27, 2011, 12:57 pm

Programs: BAEC
Another arrival lounge question- do you go to the lounge after immigration and customs? How do you find the arrivals lounge after customs? Thanks for any information.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 1:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Galleries Arrivals is in the landside arrivals area, on the mezzanine after baggage reclaim and customs. Take the escalator or lift to the mezzanine, following for BA Galleries Arrivals.

There are plenty of photos in many of my long haul trip reports. Search Genius1 thread starters in the Trip Reports forum.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.