Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Does BA15 have AVOD?

Search this Thread

Old Jul 27, 2011, 1:58 pm

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by thedoctor
Doesn't make any difference. Still totally hypothetical.
Not at all... she is just listing the possibilities.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 1:59 pm

Programs: BA Prem, SQ LT PPS
Originally Posted by sunrisegirl
OK, so if it's hypothetical, please show us the proof that this route has never been operated by an aircraft without new F or AVOD.

And please stop your personal attacks which now appear to be including me.
Oh Sunrise Girl, this is not a personal attack. Learn how to spot the difference. If I had gone through my life taking everything personally, I would never have got out of my flat in Brixton...
Old Jul 27, 2011, 2:00 pm
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Originally Posted by mikey2124
Not at all... she is just listing the possibilities.
Thanks mikey - though trawling this poster's history on FT he does appear to have issues when other posters add something to facts.

Not worth bothering with. Some people just have no interest in listening to truth unfortunately.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 2:00 pm

Originally Posted by IAMORGAN
Ok, now I'm confused: does BA have any 777s with range to reach SIN which don't have NF? I know the GMIS a/c cant reach SIN.
No - they all have new First!
Old Jul 27, 2011, 2:01 pm

Thanks mikey - though trawling this poster's history on FT he does appear to have issues when other posters add something to facts.

Not worth bothering with.
This is a forum, not a BA love in.
Old Jul 27, 2011, 2:03 pm

Not worth bothering with. Some people just have no interest in listening to truth unfortunately.
And furthermore, I was trying to provide some useful information (helpful to members), which as I say, was undermined by somebody else posting exactly the same thing!
Old Jul 27, 2011, 2:06 pm

Wirelessly posted (iPhone 3G: Mozilla/5.0 (iPhone; U; CPU iPhone OS 4_3_3 like Mac OS X; en-us) AppleWebKit/533.17.9 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/5.0.2 Mobile/8J2 Safari/6533.18.5)

And furthermore, I was trying to provide some useful information (helpful to members), which as I say, was undermined by somebody else posting exactly the same thing!
How are people supposed to pad their post count if they can't chime in and answer already answered questions? Threads would be shorter, information easier to find and let's face it, who wants that?!
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
Which is fine, but then you refused to accept that another poster was adding something to your post, not trying to take away from your glory. But adding something which may prove useful, as did I.

Since then you've gone on attack mode which you continue to do. That's very unfortunate. But when you act like that, there's little point in continuing as clearly to you you're right and everybody else is wrong.

Really pathetic...
Old Jul 27, 2011, 2:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
I added the information on the aircraft type as I believed this enhanced any information given further up the thread.

If you don't like people adding to threads even if you think your answer is the be all and end all, then I think a forum is the wrong place for you.

I genuinely don't understand why you think me adding some aircraft information is to your detriment, or indeed was even directed towards you!

You talk of not taking things personally, but to me it seems as though my original post in this thread is being taken far too seriously by you!
Old Jul 27, 2011, 2:08 pm

Programs: BA Blue, IC Spire Ambassador
No - they all have new First!
Right- so it couldn't change to a non-NF aircraft or it would drop out of the sky. I guess it could make a fuel stop en-route.

*grabs popcorn*

Which is fine, but then you refused to accept that another poster was adding something to your post, not trying to take away from your glory. But adding something which may prove useful, as did I.

Since then you've gone on attack mode which you continue to do. That's very unfortunate. But when you act like that, there's little point in continuing as clearly to you you're right and everybody else is wrong.
Ummm, they didn't add anything. Neither did you.

You could say (of any flight) 'well, your plane may be changed at the last minute, so all this might be rubbish'.

[And you need to hurry up with your answers, my flight is about to push back]
Old Jul 27, 2011, 2:09 pm

Originally Posted by Vessel18
*grabs popcorn*
*grabs beer*
Old Jul 27, 2011, 2:09 pm
Suspended

[And you need to hurry up with your answers, my flight is about to push back]
Good

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.