Community
Wiki Posts
Search

New salad in CE on SH ?

Search this Thread

Old May 13, 2011, 11:58 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, FB Platinum, M&M Senator (thanks FB), HH Diamond, SPG Platinum
New salad in CE on SH ?

Yesterday, on my LHR-FRA trip I had a new salad served.
Simple, british and tasty:
Ham, Picallily, Pickles (Branston?), Cheddar and Stilton.

Nice change to the bland Chicken or Mediterranean style salad.

If they can just add a nice Pickled onion and some apple, will have one of my favorite pub food in the air.

One question left, does BA got Cider in their drinks selection ?
Old May 14, 2011, 12:12 am

Programs: BA Silver / Aegean
The Cider Option (refined) .....

Definitely the Scrumpy version gets my Vote. It does annoy me that even in the Lounges you cant get the stuff. Not a Can of Lame Strongbow in sight.

Started on the stuff at 15 & havent stopped knocking it back for a further 35 Yrs! Definitely has improved my creative ability as an Accountant!

The cloudier the better. The Scrumpy Trail out from Burnham on Sea to Wells, what a brilliant afternoon we had one Summer Day....

Club will all be singing "I want a Combine Harvester!", think of the marketing edge BA Business would have!......
Old May 14, 2011, 3:04 am

Programs: BAEC Silver,clubcard,clubcard plus, BA Amex................ And Mucci x3 ;)
Now that does sound like an improved salad !!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.