Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

PRG Menzies Aviation Lounge review and discussion

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

PRG Menzies Aviation Lounge review and discussion

Search this Thread

Old Jul 20, 2017, 5:12 am

Programs: BA Silver, Hilton Diamond
Does anyone know what time the lounge closes? This article states 10pm but oneworld.com 7pm. Only asking as thinking of taking a +8pm BA flight and could do with a shower
Old Jan 28, 2019, 11:07 am

Programs: Mucci, BAEC Silver, IHG Platinum Elite
Any recent changes to this lounge? Also if flying in CE but with no baggage, can I head straight for the lounge or do I need to pick up some sort of invite from check in area?
Old Jan 28, 2019, 11:36 am

Not exactly “recent” but it looked very similar to Prospero’s photos when I was there last March-April.

Food options were fairly limited, very much felt like a few snacks rather than a wide range of items or a proper lunch. Quality was alright though.
Old Feb 21, 2019, 8:31 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Showers in the lounge - actually plural?

coming back from PRG tomorrow with family, and we could all do with showering - are there multiple showers? Any good?
ta
Old Feb 21, 2019, 1:13 pm

Programs: BAEC Gold! Thanks to FT
Originally Posted by Stewie Mac
coming back from PRG tomorrow with family, and we could all do with showering - are there multiple showers? Any good?
ta
They aren’t the best and there’s eithe one communal one or one in each toilet for males and females. They aren’t the best. If never used them but pretty sure it’s just a small room the double the size of the shower. Report back other people of course may have different experiences.
Old Feb 26, 2019, 3:52 am
Ambassador: World of Hyatt

Location: UK - the nearest airport is named after a motorway !
Originally Posted by KeaneJohn
They aren’t the best and there’s eithe one communal one or one in each toilet for males and females. They aren’t the best. If never used them but pretty sure it’s just a small room the double the size of the shower. Report back other people of course may have different experiences.
One shower in each of the male and female toilets. Exactly as described by KeaneJohn, a decent sized and decent shower but just the same space again outside, with three small hooks. Reception give you a bag with a towel (good size, quite 'firm') and a small bar of soap. Did the job, without feeling pampered.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.