Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Value of Club World compared with First

Search this Thread

Old Jan 16, 2012, 6:43 pm

Originally Posted by BAHumbug
I don't think I'd go that far.

Nasty is waking up with Anne Widdecombe.

The F lounge is really just a subdivision of the main lounge at SFO. The BA staff there are lovely and you board from the lounge direct to the plane which is fun !

BAH
I would call it the F room rather than the F lounge! Totally agree about the staff and boarding (unless your bird happens to leave from A8 )
Old Jan 16, 2012, 7:37 pm

Programs: AA SPG Amex
Originally Posted by meester69
Are those internal flights not on domestic F, i.e. not really 'first class' at all?
Depends on whether any of them are back to being operated by a 763. The service will be a step below domestic three-class J/two-class F on a transcon but a step above two-class F on a midcon (like SFO-ORD). The seats, however, will be quite an upgrade from the regular domestic front cabins. If one or both is a 757 then the best I can say is it'll be better than coach (which is still reason enough to do it, IMO).

Also, is it a number of miles required or scheduling issue preventing you from doing all as one award ticket?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.