Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Overhead bin storage 747 upper deck

Search this Thread

Old Mar 21, 2011, 3:07 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold, SQ Gold, KQ Platinum, IHG Diamond Ambassador, Hilton Gold, Marriott Silver, Accor Silver
Originally Posted by HIDDY
Of course, I'm not a demanding passenger....did you have a problem with them?
They had a problem with me
Old Mar 21, 2011, 7:08 pm

Programs: BA Gold, QF LTG+LTQP
I had a problem with my case on Qantas - towards the front of the upstairs cabin...

But it has always been fine if I am sitting further back..
Old Mar 22, 2011, 5:09 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Originally Posted by Genius1
They had a problem with me
I could never imagine why...
Old Mar 22, 2011, 5:16 am

Location: AA Lifetime PLT , BA Silver , BD RIP , HH Gold, SPG / Marriott PLT , EF Subscriber
Originally Posted by Genius1
Does LH still store their spare surly attitude in the overheads, then?
Lufthansa needs the space for The Caviar they still Serve in First Class on The Upper Deck^
Old Mar 22, 2011, 10:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: Delta Plat, CO Gold, AF
Thanks to everyone for the info. Yes, it's an American packing, but I pack like a European. Will be leaving the kitchen sink at home this trip. Can't say the same for the wife, but there is always hope. Looks like the Upper Deck for us.
Old Mar 22, 2011, 10:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC: Silver - Marriott: Titanium
Originally Posted by tpatta
Thanks to everyone for the info. Yes, it's an American packing, but I pack like a European. Will be leaving the kitchen sink at home this trip. Can't say the same for the wife, but there is always hope. Looks like the Upper Deck for us.
Ha ha... Good luck prizing those extra 12 pairs of shoes and 25 belts out of her hands!

I am sure if you are sensible, you will be fine... And if not, then crew will stow them in the cupboard at the top of the stairs for you. Don't worry about it and take the upper deck seats.
Old Mar 22, 2011, 11:01 am

My Samsonite 22" (dark blue of some sort - doesnt narrow it down much i know) carryon fits fine even when rammed full of souvenirs/laundry/other assorted tat.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.