Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

What Are The Chances Of Getting UD At T-24 These Days?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

What Are The Chances Of Getting UD At T-24 These Days?

Search this Thread

Old Feb 13, 2011, 1:30 am

Programs: Mucci. And BA Gold – previous awards - Gold 11, Silver 7, Bronze 4.
Originally Posted by Smirnoff
Really? I though it was a big chart on someone's desk, and they cut out people's names and stick them on.
True, I have friend, whose wife, has a cousin, who has a neighbour, whose brother runs the corner shop that provides BA with the paper, glue and scissors to do it...
Old Feb 13, 2011, 2:50 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Location: Falkirk, Scotland,VS Red, BA Gold, HH Diamond,UK Amex Plat
Programs: Master of the Privy Purse des Muccis
Originally Posted by henkybaby
As stated before, people who have connecting flights can check in earlier so being there at T-24 is no guarantee at all. Them bloody Eurocheats win again!
Hi,

It is not only Eurocheats!, but also pax connecting from the regions ( ie EDI) can check in earlier ( as long as it is on one ticket). Sometimes it prices out so it is cheaper to buy the tickets separately ( allowing for plenty of connection time- I normally overnight in LHR outbound anyway)

Regards

TBS
Old Feb 13, 2011, 4:08 am

Programs: BA Gold
j is showing almost full currently on weds on BA209 so not looking good sorry. you never know though - fully flexible tickets are exactly that.

I am on the 209 tmw and still have upper deck free (well for another 2 hours until t-24) but load is a lot lighter than wednesday by the looks of things.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.