Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Award bookings for weekend impossible?

Search this Thread

Old Dec 27, 2010, 5:11 pm

Programs: Lifetime AA Gold-1MM
You might also add Vancouver, BC (YVR) as a possible gateway city since that's just a little bit farther north than Seattle, and AS can get you there from PDX.
Old Dec 27, 2010, 11:15 pm
Original Poster

Programs: MileagePlus (Gold)
Originally Posted by BLI-Flyer
You might also add Vancouver, BC (YVR) as a possible gateway city since that's just a little bit farther north than Seattle, and AS can get you there from PDX.
You're right. I have flown through YVR many times and the nonstop from there to LHR is very fast with such a high starting latitude. It would be nice if the search would allow me to select multiple possible departure cities, but I guess that's asking a lot!
Old Dec 28, 2010, 4:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold/OWE, several MUCCI, and assorted Pensions!
Just booked LHR-IAD-LHR for Sep/Oct ... no problem with MFU to J returning on Sunday 2 Oct.
Old Dec 28, 2010, 8:07 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: GMLFL, Life 2.0 - Mucci Premiere Classe & des Chevaliers Toulousiens
Have you checked availability to LHR only?

In most cases the problem is with the connecting flight to BCN. If you try to book CW and there is no availability to BCN in CE you will get no results. Most of the time there is availability in ET and you can make the booking via the BAEC.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.