Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > British Airways | Executive Club
Reload this Page >

Address change only once in every six month?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 6, 2010, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: UA, AA

Where can I find the information that I can change the registered address only once in every six months? Thanks.
Old Jul 6, 2010, 1:50 am

Programs: Lord OPebble - Mucci of the Hour. Diamond Class MUCCI.Chevalier du Circle Intime de Pucci
Are you talking about a Eurocheat? Household Account or what?

Try searching on the ba.com home page for address change.
Old Jul 6, 2010, 3:37 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by OPebble
Are you talking about a Eurocheat? Household Account or what?
I am talking about a simple address change. Using BA.com, I recently changed my account address to Japan but found out that it's much more convenient to keep the account in my U.S. address. I tried it at BA.com but it wasn't working, so I called the Hong Kong office, and they told me that it's one change in every six months.
Old Jul 6, 2010, 3:43 am

Location: 15 minutes west of LHR, Stockholm, or somewhere inbetween.
Programs: BAEC Gold GGL, CCR, GfL, Mucci des Recherches des Consommations Exotiques.
Originally Posted by nydad
I am talking about a simple address change. Using BA.com, I recently changed my account address to Japan but found out that it's much more convenient to keep the account in my U.S. address. I tried it at BA.com but it wasn't working, so I called the Hong Kong office, and they told me that it's one change in every six months.
You can only change your address from one country to another, once in every six months.

Changing your address within a country doesn't have that limit.

(This is the rules that govern the online systems, however, if there is a good reason for you changing your address within the 6 month period, either call BAEC or use the online contact form at BA.com.)

bjorns
Old Jul 6, 2010, 6:55 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by bjorns
(This is the rules that govern the online systems, however, if there is a good reason for you changing your address within the 6 month period, either call BAEC or use the online contact form at BA.com.)

bjorns
Thanks a lot for your clarification.
Old Jul 6, 2010, 7:12 am
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Yes once every six months.

I found out when I moved mine back to the UK to win the 1,000,000 mile competition.....which I didn't win. Doesn't really matter much where mine is to be honest.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.